About the Role
This role will lead innovation teams using our established innovation methodology as well as support project management and change management best practices to deliver effective outcomes. This position will help to set standards, models, and templates in innovation. This is not a remote position.
Required: Candidate should have one-two years’ experience working with and innovation methodology and practices. Must have previous experience and examples of innovation opportunities going into production. Must have three years’ experience in project management. Must also have three years’ experience in change management
Preferred: (Minimum three years’ experience in innovation methodology and practices; Minimum five years’ experience in project management; Minimum five years’ experience in change management)
Education, Licenses and Certifications:
Required: High School Diploma or GED
Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in innovation, management, or equivalent experience. Innovation Certification. Project Management Certification.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in strategic planning of the company’s innovation program to align with and support of the company.
• Coordinate and lead small to large-scope innovation opportunities from original concept through to completion.
• Continuously improve the innovation processes and develop engaging facilitation skills.
• Assist with development and communication of project management and change management best practices and tools for effectiveness and efficiency.
• Coach and assist project/change leaders with developing detailed work plans, schedules, timeline estimates, resource plans, and status updates.
• Identify gaps and assist in developing plans to improve other programs, processes, and procedures.
• Interface with the company’s’ senior managers, utility and other personnel as needed.
• Participate in industry-related training to improve skills in assigned specialty areas.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
About the Company
“The RFC Group is a recruitment center whose core focus is to ensure talent is placed into long-term positions. Amidst placement, we endeavor to minimize any barriers or blockades the candidates may be experiencing, put a plan of action in place and help present before our clients a better version of the talent. We recognize through past personal experience; individuals cannot give 100 percent of themselves if they are operating on 90 percent hardship.”