About the Role
The purpose of the Account Representative (Sales) role is to identify potential clients, design and execute a sales strategy and to successfully sale our services to them. Furthermore, this role is expected to provide exceptional customer service to existing clients, by in part, answering questions, resolving conflicts or concerns that may arise, and being attentive and responsive in a timely manner. This is a key position that is people-facing and as such, the Account Representative (Sales) will demonstrate a strong business acumen, discretion and confidentiality, along with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Overall, the Account Representative (Sales) consistently projects a professional demeanor and appearance and interacts in a friendly, cooperative manner with both customers and staff.
What makes you successful in this role?
• Sales Skills – Since Account Representatives are often the first point of contact between a client and a company, they have basic knowledge of sales principles. They also know how to garner interest in the product or service that the company is selling
• Customer Service Experience – Account Representatives have previous customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment. However, any kind of retail customer service is usually helpful for this position
• Data Entry Skills – Successful Account Representatives are skilled data entry employees who can type at fast speeds with high accuracy
• Interpersonal Communication Skills – These professionals talk to clients all day through both phone calls and emails. As such, they are excellent with interpersonal communication skills in both verbal and written forms
• Organization Skills – They also need to work with the schedules of multiple salespeople. As such, they are highly organized employees and always know what’s going on with each salesperson
Typical duties include:
• Meeting sales goals
• Prospecting for new business and engaging with clients to discuss services
• Planning and executing marketing campaigns
• Cold calling
• Identifying potential clients and reporting back to management
• Preparing proposals including cost estimates
• Establishing, developing, and maintaining positive business and customer relationships
• Keeping accurate records of interactions with current and potential clients
• Scheduling and attending on and off-site meetings with potential and existing clients
• Assisting with implementing, documenting and executing process improvements.
• Preparing written reports and visual aids (i.e., charts, tables, etc.,)
• Making presentations and delivering sales pitches
• Other miscellaneous duties performed
Typical Worker Characteristics include:
• Ability to sale
• Ability to influence others
• Knowledge of sales techniques
• Mathematical aptitude
• Ability to multi-task
• Tech savvy
• Ability to work well with little to no supervision (i.e., self-starter)
• Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Skilled in conflict resolution
• Ability to seek solutions, adjust to changes, and implement improvements
• Proven experience as office personnel
• Strong Organizational skills
• Working knowledge of office equipment (i.e., fax machine, printer, etc.,)
• Knowledge of Social media platforms
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Attention to detail
• Time management
• Dependability and punctuality
• Accountability and reception to constructive feedback.
Education and Work Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED; Associates degree in Business preferred.
• Minimum of two years Direct Sales experience is required.
About the Company
The RFC Group LLC proudly serves as a resolve to office administrative needs. Our mission is two-fold: we take strides to provide that missing component to streamline, organize and navigate business organizations into the next phase of success. Additionally, we endeavor to bring hope to displaced workers by placing each individual on a path to a lasting career.
“The RFC Group is a recruitment center whose core focus is to ensure talent is placed into long-term positions. Amidst placement, we endeavor to minimize any barriers or blockades the candidates may be experiencing, put a plan of action in place and help present before our clients a better version of the talent. We recognize through past personal experience; individuals cannot give 100 percent of themselves if they are operating on 90 percent hardship.”
- Deondra Parks, CEO/President of The RFC Group LLC